1. Summary of the bucket elevator
The bucket elevator is a kind of mechanical conveying equipment which transports the material through changing the potential energy. With the features of big throughput, high lifting height, stable and reliable operation, and long service life, the bucket elevator is widely used for conveying powder, granular, small block with non-abrasive or less abrasive, such as coal, cement, stone, sand, clay, ore and so on.
2. Performance characteristics of the bucket elevator
1) The driving power of bucket elevator is relatively small, using the flow-through type charging and inducement discharging. The intensive hopper with large capacity makes the bucket elevator have no material back and excavating phenomenon, so the reactive power is much less.
2) The enhancing range of the bucket elevator is wide. This kind of elevator has few requirements for the species and features of the materials, which not only can enhance the general powdery and granular materials, but also can enhance the materials with a large mill cut feature. In addition, this elevator has good tightness and less environmental pollution.
3) This elevator is safety in operation. The advanced design principles and processing methods ensure the reliability of the machine operation. Its trouble free time is more than 20,000 hours. With the high lifting height and smooth operation, this bucket elevator can achieve a higher lifting height.
4) This bucket elevator has a long service life. Due to the flow-through type charging way, the extrusion and collision phenomenon among the materials is much less. This elevator has few material flaking situations in charging and discharging process, so the mechanical wear is much less, and the service life of this bucket elevator is relatively long.
Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional bucket elevator manufacturer in China. If you want to get more information about the bucket conveyor, please contact with Hongxing Company.