1. Summary of the electromagnetic vibrating feeder
The electromagnetic vibrating feeder is a new type ration feeding equipment, which can meet the demands of continuing production. Now, it has been widely used in mining, melting, coal, building, light industry, chemical, electric, and other industries, transporting the massiveness, granular, and powder material to the material accepting equipment continuously and evenly.
2. Performance characteristics of the electromagnetic vibrating feeder
1) Small cubage and light weight.
2) Simple structure and easy to operate
3) Easy to install and convenient to maintain
4) Low energy consumption and high working efficiency
5) Low running cost and high benefits.
3. Working principle of the electromagnetic vibrating feeder
The electromagnetic vibrating feeder mainly consists of the feeding trough, vibration exciter, spring bearing and transmission device. The vibrating source of the feeding trough is the vibration exciter. The vibration exciter is composed of two eccentric shafts (including the active shaft and the passive shaft) and the gear. Through the V-belt, drive the active shaft by the motor. Then the main gear set on the active shaft put the passive shaft into gear. The active shaft and the passive shaft do the reversing rotation at the same time, which makes the trough vibrate and makes the material flow continuously, achieving the goal of transporting the material.